Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Set of Awesome After Apocalyptic Armory Pieces

Hehe see what I did there, an alliteration of A's. Just did it again too. But with that out of the way, my English professors would be proud of that and the work that I put into this set of raiders and recons. Going to California to be part of a Comic Con booth full of zombie killing and awesome, these Walking Dead themed blasters are going to amaze the people that are slaying zombies out there. A set of two raiders, two recons, and a set of extra magazines with out any internal mods, a great lot that I am happy to paint up any day. Check em out for yourself!





















1 comment:

  1. Wow these are amazing! If i was looking to buy new blasters I would absolutly get my hands on one of these! You are a very talented painter. Wish it was me getting to go hang out with other people who love zombies as much as I do! lol

    ReplyDelete