Monday, August 29, 2011

Jeebers

Jeebers ordered a few guns for him and his friends to play.

Out of a total of four guns, the Transformers Barricade with the matching stock is my favorite.

Here, we have the Captain America Maverick. Ranges are 45' flat on average. I'm very impressed with the looks of the gun. Th drum has been seethed with .030 styrene sheet making a smooth finish for two Captain America vinyl logos.  I painted the blaster to look like the American flag, finishing off the theme and making this thing awesome. I'm planning a Batman blaster for the future in the same manner.










 The second was the Special Edition Gear Up edition with a 9v mod. One of my favorite repaints, but I still like the yellow and black scheme. Works great! I love the barricade and am planning on a personal clip system blaster with the raider well from the Gear Up Series, giving a natural look to the yellow/ orange/ black scheme that I like so much.

 The Transformers Scheme is a special edition blaster from Comic Con 2011. I ordered a few of these and modified this one with a 9v battery pack. I also added a one of a kind stock, taking Autobot emblems and attaching them to the stock.


The final blaster is Jeeber's personal Maverick. The look we went for was a style modeled after a Colt revolver from the old west. It loks great with a few coats of black weathering pver the silver paint and brown handle.





No comments:

Post a Comment