Saturday, August 20, 2011

dommaz

I discovered that my neighbors had kids that were well into nerf too, so I decided that today would be a great day to give them the nerf bug. We started out on dommaz's Raoder with just a paint job. I didn't want to give him too much of an advantage with his friends, but he'll need it for when they play with us.

A new idea came to as we decided that a replacement can of red for brown in the urban camo wouls look awesome. It is now offered as color camo, where you can choose any color and have it incorporated into a slew of black, grey, and white. I did this with MrStoneburner's gun with the color pink. Looks prety cool, eh?

We painted the raider in red color camo and it looks great! I can't wait to see what the other colors look like when you guys order them!




No comments:

Post a Comment