Monday, October 31, 2011

10/31/11

The past few weeks have been hectick, with all of my time being devoted to school, nerf has taken a back seat. Although I still have been modding, the blog posts and especially the youtube channel have taken a hit. But I guess some off time tonight and I can get a quicky blog post out there. Basically, everything gets ordered with 14.4v batteries and the full internal packages, which make for the best blasters. I bet that you can infer what gun is what and assume that the internals hav had the shit modded out of them. But it's been a great month of October. Many more blasters to come.



















2 comments:

  1. Love your paintjobs and athstetic mods! Keep up the good work!


    http://nerfpause.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of Recons! How did you make the digital camo on the Vulcan w/ stampede shield?

    ReplyDelete